- A PC and and internet connection
Whatever your reason is, in today’s world you do not need to be a professional writer. You do not need any prior experience. You do not need to already be an expert in a niche in order to be successful.
There has never been such a simple, valuable and inexpensive tool that has existed in the world that helps to share people’s ideas, connect with other people or build a business.
There is many more, but here is 5 quick benefits to starting a blog:
- Reaching a targeted audience with informational content that produces increased traffic, leads and sales
- Engaging with and growing your social audience. Sharing your and driving traffic from your social media platforms to your site.
- Positioning yourself as an authority in your niche which builds trust with visitors that can then turn into customers
- Developing into an expert in your particular niche which can lead to additional opportunities like speaking at events or becoming a consultant in your field
- Earn additional income from advertising (PPC or Display), Affiliate Marketing, your own products
This course is for beginners. To show you the benefits to blogging. To see examples of what good blogs look like to get some inspiration. We will go through a step-by-step guide to setting up a blog and a step-by-step guide to optimising your blog to prepare it for publishing your first post.
You will come away from this course with a blueprint to put a content development plan in place with tangible tools and resources. This will make the process of creating quality content on regular basis a lot easier.